Effective: Dec 24, 2019
Who we are?
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Information that can be linked to an individual person. This type of data includes things like full name, home address, telephone number, or email address.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”): Information that cannot identify an individual person, such as an IP address, browser types, operating systems, domain names, access dates and times, referring website addresses, online transactions and browsing and search activity.
- Information Collection: PII – We collect PII on behalf of our clients to manage and monetize their data within compliance of the law and voluntary self-regulation. Additionally, a consumer may wish to provide PII on his/her own initiative, register with a publisher to download a mobile app, or want to add their information for lead generation purposes with AdsPulse or its client.
- Information Collection: Non-PII – The Non-PII we collect may include, as an example, IP address, browser types, operating systems, domain names, platform type, language preference, access dates and times, referring website addresses, online transactions web browsing, and search activity.
- How Information is Used – We may use your PII to mail you an offer to your home address or Non-PII for purposes such as enhancement of our digital services for online marketing, and to more effectively match advertisements, applications, and website content to your interests.
Sharing Your Information – We may share your information with third-party service providers with whom we have contracted, our subsidiaries and affiliates, third-party marketing partners, business partners, and our clients and publishers, as expressly provided for.
- Your Choices – You may regulate the collection and use of Non-PII via the opt-out options provided herein or by uninstalling or electing not to install a web browser or mobile application.
- Security – We use reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your data.
- Retention – We retain online Non-PII for IBA for no more than eighteen (18) months. Aggregate reports generated from such data may be retained for a longer period, as ad delivery and reporting data. We serve as an agent for our clients to manage their first-party data and will retain that data based on each of their specific retention policies.
What We Do?
Privacy At the Core
Our philosophy on privacy follows the framework of Privacy at the core. We integrate privacy at the core of our product design, development, and engineering. Our goal is to provide consumer privacy at the same time relevant advertising, which benefits everyone involved, especially advertisers, consumers, and small businesses who relies on advertising as a method of monetization. Ensuring the protection of privacy throughout the entire lifecycle of the data is of the utmost importance, and we are careful to protect privacy as data is collected, used, and destroyed responsibly.
Data Collection and Use
We collect information from your use of our Technology. When you visit any website, mobile site, app or other digital media property where our Technology is enabled (“Client Sites”), we may collect information about your interaction with, and the content on, that Client Site. The information collected via the Technology is put into a “message” and is sent to our servers each time a User visits a Client Site. Our servers use the information to create a unique identifier for every device that our technology is able to recognize within a reasonable probability. Our Technology uses machine learning to perceive common characteristics between multiple Screens (e.g., common IP address) to infer the likelihood that two Screens belong to the same household. By inferring these types of relationships, we can help our Clients understand how Screens might be related so Clients can deliver advertising and content personalized to their Users based on User interests gathered across multiple Screens. AdsPulse may use non-PII that it has collected or that it obtains from third parties to create data segments and intent profiles, based upon User interactions with our Clients as well as other User behavior, such as the websites visited and mobile applications used by a User.
AdsPulse licenses the data collected as described herein to third parties in connection with our business, including to our clients, our partners and other third parties (collectively our “Business Partners”). This shared information may include non-PII information about your particular Screen (e.g., hardware make and model), its operating system, advertising identifiers (such as Apple IDFA or AAID), IP address, carrier identifiers, and other connectivity information, browser version, precise geolocation information, and cookies. This information may be categorized to create audience segments with common interests, intent or other characteristics, but does not include PII. We may also share aggregated, non-PII with our Business Partners, such as aggregated reports derived in part from the information we have collected. The information we share may also be combined with third party data to provide an even broader service to our Clients and Business Partners.
We may transfer information, including PII, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If AdsPulse is involved in any such transaction, you will be notified via prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
We also provide information to third parties who provide services to AdsPulse in connection with operating and maintaining the Website and the Technology. These service providers are prohibited from using the information we provide for purposes other than performing services for AdsPulse. In addition, we may share aggregated information with Business Partners and the general public, such as usage statistics or demographic trends regarding how you and others may interact with the Website and/or Technology.
The security of your information is important to us. AdsPulse has implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information, both during transmission and once it is received, including without limitation, use of firewalls, application controls, and encryption. No method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. So while AdsPulse strives to use commercially reasonable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete security. If you have any questions about these security practices, please email us at email@example.com.
AdsPulse Website and Technology is designed for people 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received PII from someone under the age of 13, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records. If you believe that this has occurred, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Privacy Officer
200 Spectrum Center, Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92618